Evolution Health’s Medical Command Centers are clinical practices that link, integrate and coordinate mobile resources to respond appropriately to patient needs 24/7. These centers are not simply traditional call centers or nurse advice lines; rather they are full medical practices, complete with licensed providers, (physicians, advanced practice providers, clinical pharmacists, nurses) capable of coordinating and managing the delivery of care.
Evolution Health’s MCCs
- Bridge gaps in care and provide access to clinical care 24/7 for both planned and unplanned care
- Coordinate care across an interprofessional care team
- Leverage remote monitoring capabilities to address the needs of high-risk populations
- Provide chronic disease management, advanced illness management and chronic care management interventions in real-time
- Empower and educate patient population with personalized strategies to better manage their healthcare needs
- Utilize propriety systems and technology to dramatically shorten response times with better care and outcomes
The Dallas Medical Command Center is a URAC accredited healthcare management program establishing itself as a premier medical practice meeting the highest quality standards for patient care.
“Health call centers are a vital part of providing more accountable and value-based care. URAC’s independent Health Call Center Accreditation makes Evolution Health a better provider of services through quality standards that stress having professional staff who can handle patients with efficiency and effectiveness,” said URAC President and CEO Kylanne Green.