Evolution Health provides quality home health services through our family of home care providers branded locally in the communities and organizations we serve. We provide comprehensive traditional home health services reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid and commercial payers or can provide custom solutions to health plans, hospital partners or value-based care models.
According to recent statistics, more than 35 million people are discharged from inpatient care each year, making the home the fastest growing healthcare setting in the U.S. Evolution Health’s home care solutions are an integral part of the Evolution Health care delivery strategy and are designed to meet this growing demand.
By employing the best clinicians and placing them in the home setting, we uniquely bridge gaps in care to promote patient wellness, reduce avoidable hospital readmissions and rehabilitate those at their most vulnerable times.
The care team concept, being pioneered by Evolution Health, brings solutions to patients through technology, communications and integrated medical records. Our Medical Command Center is the hub that tracks and supports providers with 24/7 nurse, physician, and clinical pharmacist support.
Home Health Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Work
- Home Health Aides
- Education regarding medical conditions
- Assessment of medical conditions
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Medication teaching and management
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Instruction on proper nutrition and exercise
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Energy conservation techniques
- Fall risk assessment and treatment
- Evaluation of need for supportive devices and equipment
- Community services information
- Short- and long-term care planning
- Daily living activities assistance
- Hospice care